I can tell by the responses that people are following this series, which is AWESOME! The question I have for you is – Are You APPLYING this information?
I’m going to imagine that you are, so let’s get right into it!
Let’s Review Part 2 – Gene gave us 3 specific distinctions:
• You decided what you want – You’ve activated the Law of Attraction
o Definition of decision in the Online Dictionary. Latin dēcīsiō, literally: a cutting off. So the literal idea to this is that you DECIDE what you want and cut off any other possibility from deterring you!
• Make sure you’re why is strong enough!
o When we ask ourselves the right questions, we come up with the best “Why’s”. Why I should have my dream job. Why I need to find a job that I am passionate about? Why I need t o be fulfilled in my career?
• Take Action – Action is the key!
o The law of attraction is an amazing thing – it got a lot of attention in the early 2000’s. The biggest thing many people didn’t do was “TAKE ACTION”. It’s one thing to imagine what you want, however, there are physical laws in our universe that require action.
o Action equals motion, motion equals results!
Again, in my own goal setting for 2011, here’s how I’m using this information:
• I’ve decided that I am going to focus on a quarterly action plan – while I have an annual vision, my focus in being broken down into quarters. This helps me to keep from overwhelming myself.
• While I have a very narrow set of business focuses this year, I must ask myself the right questions.
o Why must I do this? Why should I do this, What am I doing this?
• Taking Action is the biggest thing that every successful person knows is the building block to every great idea. There in not one great idea in existence today that didn’t have a mass of action behind it. It’s not enough to simply imagine what you want – although that is the first step. However, you MUST take action to set things in motion and the universe will open pathways.
Keep on coming back, there’s a lot more to give!
Dream Job University.com – Career Mastery Course – Goal Setting Workshop with Gene McNaughton Part 3:
• Please post a note to let me know what you think about the information and how you are using it.
• Also visit my new site and let me know what you think! www.DreamJobUniversity.com
• If you’d like to do any of the programs for free – ask your college to purchase a bulk membership to give it’s students and alumnus. After all, you paid a lot for your education – right!
May you live the life that you dream…
www.DreamJobUniversity.com (formerly TheFriendZone.Tv)