We are in the home stretch of the final inning! Again, 95% of America does not do this exercise each year, which means that we are flying in an airplane with no map…. Would you want to do that in real life? Got news for you – this is real life!
Let’s Review Part 4 – Gene gave us a specific distinction:
• You have to Constantly MEASURE YOUR RESULTS!
• You must use your Sensory Acuity
• Step out – Reevaluate your – Make the changes
Gene suggested that as you take action you have to have check points. You must have a way to measure your results.
In my 3 month plan – I’m off to a fast start, however, as life happens I’ve had to step back and reassess my annual outcome several times to ensure that I’m on track for what I want. I’ve had to review my musts and wants.
Goal setting works if you use it right and are HONEST with YOURSELF. Its not enough to write goals without looking at them and measuring your results.
The easiest way to do this is to have an annual goal that you review at least twice per year. But, a set of smaller goals in your overall plan that you assess monthly. This is why I’ve decided to use the quarterly system for measuring my results – don’t get me wrong, I measure weekly and daily on some of my outcomes, but we must give ourselves a chance to try things before we change them!
Again, let’s use the KISS technique – Keep It Simple Successfully.
Dream Job University.com – Career Mastery Course – Goal Setting Workshop with Gene McNaughton Part 5:
• Please post a note to let me know what you think about the information and how you are using it.
• Also visit my new site and let me know what you think! www.DreamJobUniversity.com
• If you’d like to do any of the programs for free – ask your college to purchase a bulk membership to give its students and alumnus. After all, you paid a lot for your education – right!
May you live the life that you dream, on earth as it is in heaven…
www.DreamJobUniversity.com (formerly TheFriendZone.Tv)